Lectures and workshops by Bonnie MacBird are available to be booked for your conference, meeting, or event. She has also frequently appeared as a panelist. (Photo taken at Comicaze, Los Angeles, 2014)
Customized topics are available, and current subjects include
- Art in the Blood – The Vernet family (about 20 min)
- Art in the Blood – Is Artistic Talent Learned or Inherited – Canonical and scientific evidence (about 20 min)
- Art in the Blood – What it was like to be considered “artistic” in the Victorian era…and now (about 20 min)
- Art in the Blood (longer version) – a combination of any of the above talks (40- 60 min)
- A Study in Excellence – the Screenwriting of Sherlock BBC – 30 min
- Victorian Hats and Sherlock Holmes – 15 minutes.
- The Write-Out – an effective daily practice for screenwriters
- Improv for Screenwriters
- Writing for Actors
- The MBTI for writers
- Block Breakers for Writers
- Emulating Style – Updating a “Victorian Voice” for modern readers.
- Acting for Writers
To inquire or book Bonnie, email: bonnie (at) macbird (dot) com